First published in 1964, this book has evolved into its present format as a renowned practical and accessible guide for pediatricians, physicians, residents, and nurses involved in pediatric medicine. It adopts a multidisciplinary approach, covering serious child-specific conditions and common clinical situations, and clearly explains good management techniques and treatment of sick children.
Key Selling Features:
- Contributions from leading specialists at The Childrens Hospital at Westmead
- New chapters on obesity and rheumatology
- Chapter summaries, checklists, and bulleted lists
- Updated growth charts and medication dosage guidelines
- Thumb tabs and a two-color internal design for improved readability
- Handy pocket size and moisture-proof cover
You might also be interested in these items
** Fleisher and Ludwig's 5-Minute Pediatric Emergency Medicine Consult
1,000 Practice MTF MCQs for the Primary and Final FRCA
10 Minute ENT Consult
100 Case Reviews in Neurosurgery, 1E
Sign up for our newsletter
Sign up for our mailing list to receive new product alerts, special offers, and coupon codes.