First published in 1964, this book has evolved into its present format as a renowned practical and accessible guide for pediatricians, physicians, residents, and nurses involved in pediatric medicine. It adopts a multidisciplinary approach, covering serious child-specific conditions and common clinical situations, and clearly explains good management techniques and treatment of sick children.
Key Selling Features:
- Contributions from leading specialists at The Childrens Hospital at Westmead
- New chapters on obesity and rheumatology
- Chapter summaries, checklists, and bulleted lists
- Updated growth charts and medication dosage guidelines
- Thumb tabs and a two-color internal design for improved readability
- Handy pocket size and moisture-proof cover
You might also be interested in these items
** Fleisher and Ludwig's 5-Minute Pediatric Emergency Medicine Consult
**ACSM's Guidelines for Exercise Testing and Prescription, 10e
**Anatomy, A Photographic Atlas, 8e
**Basic Biomechanics of the Musculoskeletal System IE, 4e
Sign up for our newsletter
Sign up for our mailing list to receive new product alerts, special offers, and coupon codes.