Prep for the Shelf Exam,
Ace the Clerkship!
PreTest (R) is the closest you can get to seeing the test before you take it. Written by clerkship faculty and reviewed by students who know what it takes to pass, this book is perfect for clerkship exam review and the USMLE (R) Step 2 CK. Obstetrics & Gynecology: PreTest (R) asks the right questions so you'll know the right answers. Open it and start learning what's on the test.
* 500 USMLE-style Q&A cover core topics on the shelf exam
* Complete explanations, explain each answer option
* Answer discussions condense essential topics for high-yield review
* Student tested and reviewed
* Tested and reviewed by students who know what it takes to pass
FOR COMPLETE USMLE (R) REVIEW, CHECK OUT:
USMLE EASY LOGO
You might also be interested in these items
100 Cases in Obstetrics and Gynaecology, 2e
A Practical Approach to Obstetric Anesthesia **
A Practical Guide to Fetal Echocardiography **
A Practical Guide to Obstetrics and Gynecology
Sign up for our newsletter
Sign up for our mailing list to receive new product alerts, special offers, and coupon codes.