Gastroenterology and Hepatology - with all the authority of Harrison's
Featuring a superb compilation of chapters related to gastroenterology and hepatology derived from Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine, Nineteenth Edition (including content from the acclaimed Harrison's DVD, now available here in print), this concise, full-color clinical companion delivers the latest knowledge in the field backed by the scientific rigor and authority that have defined Harrison's. You will find 63 chapters from more than 80 renowned editors and contributors in a carry-anywhere presentation that is ideal for the classroom, clinic, ward, or exam/certification preparation.
* Coverage includes: cardinal manifestations of disease, evaluation of the patient, disorders of the alimentary tract, infections of the alimentary tract, disorders of the liver and biliary tree, liver transplantation, disorders of the pancreas, neoplastic diseases of the gastrointestinal system, nutrition, and obesity and eating disorders
* Reflects the most current advances in genetics, cell biology, pathophysiology, and treatment
* Integration of pathophysiology with clinical management
* High-yield board review questions make this text ideal for keeping current and preparing for the boards
* Helpful appendix of laboratory values of clinical importance
You might also be interested in these items
ABC of Colorectal Cancer, 2e
Advanced Therapy of Inflammatory Bowel Disease: Volume 2 Crohn's Disease 3e
Atlas of Diagnostic Endoscopy
Atlas of Pediatric Gastrointestinal Endoscopy **
Sign up for our newsletter
Sign up for our mailing list to receive new product alerts, special offers, and coupon codes.