Pass the NCLEX-PN or your money back--guaranteed! Passing the NCLEX-PN exam is not just about what you know--it's about how you think. With expert critical thinking strategies and targeted practice, Kaplan's NCLEX-PN Premier 2016 with 2 Practice Tests shows you how to leverage your content knowledge to think like a nurse.
* 9 critical thinking paths to break down what exam questions are asking
* 6 end-of-chapter practice sets to help you put critical thinking principles into action
* 2 full-length practice tests to gauge your progress--one online, one in the book
* Detailed rationales for all answer choices, correct and incorrect
* 60 minutes of video tutorials, viewable both online and on DVD
* Techniques for mastering the computer adaptive test
* Digital version of the book for mobile study
* Streamlined content review, organized along the exam's "Client Needs" framework
* Review of all question types, including alternate-format questions
With efficient test prep via online + book + DVD + mobile, Kaplan's NCLEX-PN Premier 2016 with 2 Practice Tests will make you assured and confident on test day.
You might also be interested in these items
2018 Lippincott Pocket Drug Guide for Nurses, 6E **
A Dictionary of Nursing
Abrams' Clinical Drug Therapy, IE, 11e
ACLS Review Made Incredibly Easy, 3E
Sign up for our newsletter
Sign up for our mailing list to receive new product alerts, special offers, and coupon codes.