Pass the NCLEX-PN or your money back--guaranteed! Passing the NCLEX-PN exam is not just about what you know--it's about how you think. With expert critical thinking strategies and targeted practice, Kaplan's NCLEX-PN Premier 2016 with 2 Practice Tests shows you how to leverage your content knowledge to think like a nurse.
* 9 critical thinking paths to break down what exam questions are asking
* 6 end-of-chapter practice sets to help you put critical thinking principles into action
* 2 full-length practice tests to gauge your progress--one online, one in the book
* Detailed rationales for all answer choices, correct and incorrect
* 60 minutes of video tutorials, viewable both online and on DVD
* Techniques for mastering the computer adaptive test
* Digital version of the book for mobile study
* Streamlined content review, organized along the exam's "Client Needs" framework
* Review of all question types, including alternate-format questions
With efficient test prep via online + book + DVD + mobile, Kaplan's NCLEX-PN Premier 2016 with 2 Practice Tests will make you assured and confident on test day.
You might also be interested in these items
2018 Lippincott Pocket Drug Guide for Nurses, 6E **
2019 Lippincott Pocket Drug Guide for Nurses **
A Dictionary of Nursing
Abrams' Clinical Drug Therapy, IE, 11e**
Sign up for our newsletter
Sign up for our mailing list to receive new product alerts, special offers, and coupon codes.