Publisher's Note: Products purchased from 3rd Party sellers are not guaranteed by the Publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
As the field of gynecologic surgery evolves at a rapid pace, stay ahead of the crowd with Te Linde's Atlas of Gynecologic Surgery, your foremost guide to pelvic anatomy and surgical technologies. Perfect for both gynecologists-in-training and veteran physicians, this tome of information imparts the latest novel techniques that will keep your practice on the industry's cutting edge. Whether you're just getting started, looking to hone your surgical techniques, or simply searching for an outstanding guide to keep your memory fresh -- this text will help you gain mastery of the latest developments in gynecologic surgery.
* Topics cover gynecology, gynecologic oncology, reproductive surgery, and urogynecology
* Succinct overviews of each procedure for easy reference
* Procedural, step-by-step guides of each technique, including operative notes
* Clear and accessible line drawings and color illustrations
* Interactive website coupled with 24 in-depth instructional videos
You might also be interested in these items
**Berek and Hacker's Gynecologic Oncology 6E
**Drugs in Pregnancy and Lactation, 11e
**Obstetrics and Gynecology Recall, 3e
100 Cases in Obstetrics and Gynaecology, 2e
Sign up for our newsletter
Sign up for our mailing list to receive new product alerts, special offers, and coupon codes.