Publisher's Note: Products purchased from 3rd Party sellers are not guaranteed by the Publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
Part of the best-selling Lippincott (R) Manual series, Manual of Emergency Medicine, Sixth Edition is the most user-friendly quick-reference available in emergency medicine today.
The book's easy-to-scan outline format and boldface key terms make finding vital facts easy.
Designed for rapid reference in the emergency department, this manual prepares readers for the most commonly encountered diseases, disorders, and traumatic injuries with the essential and practical information needed for quick diagnosis and effective management.
Manual of Emergency Medicine delivers life-saving facts in seconds!
* NEW and updated material throughout the text reflects the most advanced emergency department practices.
* NEW information on drug dosage for treatment of infectious diseases (including HIV) ensures sound clinical decision-making.
* Reader-friendly outline format makes vital facts easy to locate and apply.
* Regular use of bold type highlights important information for rapid retrieval.
* Time-saving lists of possible etiologies lead readers rapidly to appropriate information.
You might also be interested in these items
** Fleisher and Ludwig's 5-Minute Pediatric Emergency Medicine Consult
100 Cases in Emergency Medicine and Critical Care
ABC of Emergency Differential Diagnosis
ABC of Emergency Radiology, 3e
Sign up for our newsletter
Sign up for our mailing list to receive new product alerts, special offers, and coupon codes.